dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

twisting dreads through themselves..???

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

they do not need help in the behgining in fact your screwing them

they need to have loose room to move and dread remove that sp[ace and ..no drading at all

you replace dreading with looping ..weak spots

and halt the dreading process entu=irely

if you dont let them nbe loose and dread on their own..they wont

and you are exactly like her

exactly

ogh my haid=rs so strong despite the fact that im doing ecerything i can to weaken it

cant you see your exactly like hber and no you might not get aids but you will lose dreads

thats the point

you ignore all practiclye advice and believe you alone are miraculously going to have hairs melt back together after being broken

its a mebntwal issue to believe in nonsense like that despite all evidence

to belive magicaly yoyr immune to all issues cay=used by ignoring facts

cant yoiu see thsat?

think for a minute'

if it causes problems what makes you imune? your attitude?

thats called insanity

delusions

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 02:43:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

even dreadheadhq who recomend all the worse things u can ever do warns not to interlock

if jonny clean says its bad and he recomends total destruction what does that tell you?

i haved neverr heard him ever say you shouldnt do anything that was absolutely horrible..exceopt interlocking that is the 1 most destructib[]ve theng and the only thibhg he ever said notto do

come on now

get the picture?

Tumble Weed said:

From experience interlocking is not good in the long run. I did it to one and only one of my dreads. I did this over a year ago to one right in the front of my head and I did this because it was thin and I was impatient because it wasn't dreading up in certain places. It is going to break of sooner or later and im fine with that because I did it to myself but just in the year I quit messing with that dread it has grown thick and healthy about 3 inches an after that it looks like shit from where I interlocked it. I've thought about cutting off the rough looking part but I just really don't want to lose the little guy so it will break when it's ready. Interlocking is a bad idea I learnt from DHHQ. I know for a fact I will lose atleast 12 inches of that dread sooner or later but we love an learn.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

well actualyt this proves jonny cleans clueless cause actualy on his site he recomends it but calls it crocheting haha

but on twitter he warned not to do it cause it caused weird zig zags and weak spots

so he recomends it without knowing what hes recomending and warns not to do it at the same time

typical jonny

Tumble Weed said:

Now that I think about it your right. I think they called it root flipping or something and said it would make them grow weird but I can't remember that wa a Lon time ago and my memory not the best. I just don't really care about how they look anymore. There up there doing there own thing now and I'm happy with em.

soaring eagle said:

even dreadheadhq who recomend all the worse things u can ever do warns not to interlock

if jonny clean says its bad and he recomends total destruction what does that tell you?

i haved neverr heard him ever say you shouldnt do anything that was absolutely horrible..exceopt interlocking that is the 1 most destructib[]ve theng and the only thibhg he ever said notto do

come on now

get the picture?

Tumble Weed said:

From experience interlocking is not good in the long run. I did it to one and only one of my dreads. I did this over a year ago to one right in the front of my head and I did this because it was thin and I was impatient because it wasn't dreading up in certain places. It is going to break of sooner or later and im fine with that because I did it to myself but just in the year I quit messing with that dread it has grown thick and healthy about 3 inches an after that it looks like shit from where I interlocked it. I've thought about cutting off the rough looking part but I just really don't want to lose the little guy so it will break when it's ready. Interlocking is a bad idea I learnt from DHHQ. I know for a fact I will lose atleast 12 inches of that dread sooner or later but we love an learn.

--
Erin Kochera
@erin-kochera
12 years ago
16 posts

Well thanks everyone for your input...after all this useful information I have decided to just leave them be. I will be patient and let them dread themselves....hopefully I can keep them growing for a few years to see what mature dreads actually look like on me(something that I have always wanted).

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

good choice

--

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form