Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Root seperation HELP

Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

So I have several of these as you can see I must have dreaded the roots to far apart and the dreads are growing but there seems to be several gaps like this in them. My question. Should I do something about this? Should I tear them apart? Comb them out and start over? Do nothing? Cut them apart? Any help would be. Helpful.

updated by @sam-newton: 01/13/15 09:19:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fine

i wouldnt do a thing butwait for em to tighten

unless the root area is really big then try to seperate the 1 offshoot so it becomes a seperate dread when longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

How should I go about seperating?

Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

some of them (especially the larger file I uploaded) are pretty bad, do you think they will all go together? or should I cut it out and let them find there own natural spot. I believe this is happening because I didnt properly section my tnr but instead just grabbed chunks of hair and started going to town

soaring eagle said:

they are fine

i wouldnt do a thing butwait for em to tighten

unless the root area is really big then try to seperate the 1 offshoot so it becomes a seperate dread when longer

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fine

seperate by pulling 2 dreads aWAY FROM EACHOTHER SO THE HAIRS CONNECTING THE 2 DREADS BREAK LOOSE

THERES A SEPERATION GUIDE IN THE GUIDES AND PAGES

IN THE 2 DROP DOWN MENUS

damn caps

i wouldnt cut

if those offshoots do make em too big they can be ripped out aa few hairs at a time

if u must cut be careful its real easy to cut into a dread by accident

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i didnt look at the big 1 yea forced sectioning (wether good ior bad) can cause that sometimes it just happens tioo that 1 id maybe split in 2

or undo and let dread naturally

--
Sam Newton
@sam-newton
12 years ago
18 posts

Thank you so much for your help Soaring Eagle!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form