dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Undreaded Tips

Nick Marks
@nick-marks
12 years ago
16 posts

Aloha all,
As per the topic title, im having trouble with my tips. Been neglecting for 7 months-ish and most of my head is knotted up and sectioned off. But the tips are just so undreaded and dont seem to be making any progress.

I understand that they will grow and the tips will look shorter in proportion with the respective dread that it has grown with. But Is there a good way to knot up the tips quicker? have tried backcombing the tips but they always come out. BTW i don't want blunt tips. i love wispy tips but ATM its just loose hair.. here is a diagram(stole this from 'matthew', cheers:D):

- =dread.
~ =your regular hair.

-------~~~~

Most of them are like this which ultimately leads to my hair looking undreaded and just straight up poofy.

I also started neglect w/ pretty short hair (it was like 2-3 inches maybe shorter)

Also while im here, im having mad trouble with the hair on my hair line, like from the top of the ears down to the base and back up to the other ear. None of this hair is dreaded and it basically makes it look like i have a gay mullet lol. any tips for this area? could once again be a short hair thing but looking at 'eyeheartchrist's' neglect on youtube my progress is pretty similar to his however the hairline hair isnt dreading at all.

updated by @nick-marks: 01/13/15 09:18:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well the tips are fine like that if only about 3 inches. That's normal. They normally will be 2 to 3 inches loose but it will tighten up later on. The hairline will always be about the last UN to make progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andres2
@andres2
12 years ago
70 posts

you can try that new gel, i heard its pretty good. even soaring eagle used it

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form