Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about new dreads...

Sweet Sid
@sweet-sid
12 years ago
14 posts
First off, thank you for this site! I was planning on asking for a dread starter kit for my birthday and all the reviews saved me from making that mistake! So thank you to everyone who write a review as well! Now on to the question.I only have eight dreads in so far but the elastics I used at the root end all fell out cause they were too loose. So now I have about 2 to 3 inches of unknotted hair at the begging of most the dreads cause the short hair fell out of the knots. Do I need to redo them our just put better elastics in to hold the hair together or just leave it be? Thanks for reading, I just don't want to mess up my babies! Oh and I used the twist and rip method.
updated by @sweet-sid: 02/03/18 09:25:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

neithert u do not want elasticvs in at all..ever and its normal and nesacary to have an inch to 3 inches loodse at the roots just leave em alone they take many mon ths for the roots to tighten

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sweet Sid
@sweet-sid
12 years ago
14 posts
Thanks for the quick replies! Now I'm not gonna stress at all! I'm putting the rest in tomorrow and I'll just nix the bands! Thanks again! *hugs*
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form