Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

pillows?

Tony
@tony
12 years ago
1 posts

does it matter what kind of pillow i'm using? it seems like some pillows make my dreads fall apart a bit

updated by @tony: 01/13/15 09:17:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why would it matter>? when im camping i use my dreads as sa pillow..for 4..

only pillows id avoid are feather pillows i tend to find alotta featgers in my dreads everytime i used 1..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

uh yes, i think i'm going to abandon my feather pillow, i wake up looking like a bird & i'm afraid i'm going to have a ton of feathers ending up in the center of my dreads (they are just forming now, bitty babies)

soaring eagle said:

why would it matter>? when im camping i use my dreads as sa pillow..for 4..

only pillows id avoid are feather pillows i tend to find alotta featgers in my dreads everytime i used 1..

Terrance Lynn Williams
@terrance-lynn-williams
12 years ago
10 posts

I use a feathered pillow when I sleep, however I also sleep with a cap made of satin, that I sleep in keeps my Dreads nice and tight the next day. I even have one that I wear in public sometimes when my dreads are acting up lol. Hope that this helps.

taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

I sleep on a feather pillow. I use 2 pillow cases. I put one on one way...and then put the other on in the opposite direction. In the past 3 1/2 years i have only had to pick 2 feathers out of my hair with my fingers. One thing you can do is use a wool sweater as a pillow case. Put the sleeves of the sweater inside to keep them out of the way. The wool encourages knotting.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form