Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Post shower care?

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Not at all. I just listen to what you and eagle say, and help pass it on with a little bit of my own advice

updated by @baba-fats: 07/20/15 07:20:35AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
12 years ago
667 posts

Humble too :)

Baba Fats said:

Not at all. I just listen to what you and eagle say, and help pass it on with a little bit of my own advice

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ok you got alot worse problems u used wax u let some lady "do them" wax is a dread killer and u must remove all rtraces that 1st pic screams wax wax wax you should really start over wax free

thats the easy way wax is pure evil in dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

You can almost feel the tackiness through the monitor.

Matty Mac
@matty-mac
12 years ago
5 posts

okay so i have read the stickies about dreadwax removal and the link to the product that is recommended ( i believe is was to the "Etsy" website) is no longer available. I have tried a google search and only return the Dreadlock Removal Kit from knotty boy. How can i find the suggested wax removal shampoo or a sufficient alternative?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you can make yoir own if it was dreadheadhq wax they make a wax remover now (no idea if it works) he pronmisced a free one if you used dhhq wax if any other wax its like 20 bucks i guess

i'll talk to vicki bout making a wax removal shampoo

the body splash works

the key is repeating the removal often its very hard to get wax out so u gotta keep working your ass off on it long adfter u think its all gone

it is often easier to just start over cause it can take monthsto remove even just a lil bit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Yeah, I'd say if you're in doubt as to whether you've got all the wax out, you're better off trying to comb the out and start over. Once combed out, it'll be easier to make sure all of the wax is out too.

Then you can start fresh and know how not to treat them.

No twisting, no wax, no crocheting, nothing that takes time.

Just a little TNR in the beginning (if you don't want to go completely neglect) and then let them go free. They'll take care of themselves

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form