close your eyes keep em closed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:48:18AM
angella
@angella
12 years ago
13 posts

i put it in a big cooking mixing bowl lean over the tub abd dunk my head in it i use a cup to get the back of my neck it get all my hair and my whole scalp no problem

angella
@angella
12 years ago
13 posts

when i lean over the tub i have a towl next to me and wipe my eyes when need b

RSavage26
@rsavage26
12 years ago
50 posts

I've been doing that, but it's kind of hard to keep your eyes closed when you need to pour the water from teh big bowl back into the small one.

soaring eagle said:

close your eyes keep em closed

RSavage26
@rsavage26
12 years ago
50 posts

I tried wiping my eyes with a towel but it's like every time I wiped, more of the BS water would drip from my hair.

angella said:

when i lean over the tub i have a towl next to me and wipe my eyes when need b

Mowriyah Ysrayl
@mowriyah-ysrayl
12 years ago
26 posts

I dont really have a probably of getting it in my eyes. every now and then it does get in my eyes but i wipe with a towel and keep going. You will have to experiment on how to pour it without gettin in your eyes so much. or lean back into the sink or tub instead of forward.

RSavage26 said:

Okay, so I tried the bowl method. It worked well, but I had one major problem. I kept getting the BS mixture into my eyes. You know a way to keep that from happening because I'm thinking of wearing my lab goggles while washing my hair.

Mowriyah Ysrayl said:

yea that guy in the video is a chef. but you can find some cheap big plastic bowls at walmart, kmart or some place like that. I use 2 plastic bowls, some times a glass jar for pouring and large plastic bowl for catching.

RSavage26 said:

I like that guys videos. His dreads are so beautiful. I might try your method Mowriyah in the future (his bowls look like cooking bowls and I don't have easy access to those right now) but for now I'm going to just limit how much comes out with my thumb like how Baba Fats recommended. Thanks everyone; now I don't know have to go searching for a used spray bottle. :D

Mowriyah Ysrayl said:

what i do is mix BS up in a small bowl and put a large bowl in the sink and pour the BS mixture over my dreads and let it catch in the large bowl then pour the BS mixture from the large bowl back in the small bowl and pour over my dreads again. here is a video of what im talking about.

Hope this helps peace....

http://youtu.be/NDgaw8YMH0w

RSavage26
@rsavage26
12 years ago
50 posts

I tried again today. Had a much better experience. i needed to bend forward more and keep my head down as much as possible while wiping my eyes in-between wipes. When I did that I didn't get any of the BS into my eyes. Does anyone cover their hair after putting the BS stuff in your hair?

Mowriyah Ysrayl
@mowriyah-ysrayl
12 years ago
26 posts

Great to hear that you found a way to get it done. Do you like doing it this way or do you still want to try the spray bottle method? No i dont cover I just continually do the rinse for about 2 mins or until i get tired then rinse it out. I do the same thing with ACV.

RSavage26 said:

I tried again today. Had a much better experience. i needed to bend forward more and keep my head down as much as possible while wiping my eyes in-between wipes. When I did that I didn't get any of the BS into my eyes. Does anyone cover their hair after putting the BS stuff in your hair?

RSavage26
@rsavage26
12 years ago
50 posts

I liked doing it this way. If I can find a spare spray bottle or buy one for cheap, I'll try that way and report back on which worked better. Might even take a few pictures too.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form