Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

louse in dreads or mould in dread and how to treat

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
interesting side notewhen ticks are sucking yoir blood they no longer need to breathe they can get all the oxygen they need right from your blood..how do i know? i had 1 in an awkward place that was going to be very hard to remove, so i figured id try drowning it to get it to release..i spent 8 hours in a tub with it completely submerged and it didnt care at all..didnt die didnt release..just kept sucking my blood dani said:
o lol, i feel itching when i talk to much about louse

o gosh 20 min is loooooooooooooong in a freezing mountain stream brrrrrrrrrr, now i get it cold too

:)))

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 08:16:09AM
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
lmao!!! SE you sound like you have had an eventful life :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
concidering how much time i spend in tick infested wilderness i have only gotten 2 in 20 years while others sitting right next to me might find 15 in 15 minutes..i think diet makes a big difference i dunno J.D. said:
lmao!!! SE you sound like you have had an eventful life :)

--
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
15 years ago
39 posts
my girl got bugs from the person who died her dreadies rainbow colors, and we got rid of them by soaking her hair in rubbing alcohol and covering it with a plastic bag. We let it sit for like 30 minutes and then she couldn't breathe anymore, so we rinsed. you should have seen all the rainbow colored bugs falling out of her hair into the bathtub!.. they definitely didn't come back either!sooo..isopropyl rubbing alcohol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i always heard alcahol with cayan peper ijn it.. but your very flamible that waythe alcahol cayan was always what i recomended till i heard about neem seed oilalso..sulpher powder suposedly works Karma Jane said:
my girl got bugs from the person who died her dreadies rainbow colors, and we got rid of them by soaking her hair in rubbing alcohol and covering it with a plastic bag. We let it sit for like 30 minutes and then she couldn't breathe anymore, so we rinsed. you should have seen all the rainbow colored bugs falling out of her hair into the bathtub!.. they definitely didn't come back either!

sooo..

isopropyl rubbing alcohol

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
HAHAHHA dam,howd u end up gettin the lil bugger off, was it sumwhere like under a lock er sumthin? soaringeagle said:
interesting side note
when ticks are sucking yoir blood they no longer need to breathe they can get all the oxygen they need right from your blood..how do i know? i had 1 in an awkward place that was going to be very hard to remove, so i figured id try drowning it to get it to release..i spent 8 hours in a tub with it completely submerged and it didnt care at all..didnt die didnt release..just kept sucking my blood

dani said:
o lol, i feel itching when i talk to much about louse

o gosh 20 min is loooooooooooooong in a freezing mountain stream brrrrrrrrrr, now i get it cold too

:)))
selah adams
@selah-adams
15 years ago
1 posts
greetings from selah. I just helped a brother this past summer baby sitting his eight year old. I never got lice, until then. Wow.........I freaked, then I googled for hours learning from others what to do...This worked for me. I'm sure it will work for you. You have to treat your, clothes, hair, and house all at the same time. pillows or things you can not wash, put in a hefty bag, sealing all air from bag before tying the bag closed. Leave belongings in this bag for ten days. High heated area would help.Wash all clothes that you wore, head ties, bands, etc....anything that touched your hair.Spray your sitting area, chair or couch etc....with alcohal and cheyenne pepper mixed with some water.Use real mayo on your dreads. Cover them real good. get the neck and around ears. put on a plastic bag. keep on for two hours. The lice need air to live. they do not jump. nor can you catch lice from a animal. Lice is actually a human bug.After three days, pour alcohal on your dreads mixed with vinager. put plastic bag on your head agian for two hours.If you don't have a washing machine at home, and have to go to a laundermat, then wash your clothes, put them in bags and don't open until you treated your hair.This treatment will work.
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
so i just found a bunch of fleas on my kittens whats the likely hood of me catching them i know lice and fleas arnt the same but do fleas like humans hair? >.< i dont feel anything jumping nor any hardcore itiching or bumps..it's just scary though
dani2
@dani2
15 years ago
51 posts
animals are such amazing, very interestingand also such great to read, mayo on the dreads pure alcohol and more, such joy to share knowledgeno flees are no louse and they are not staying on you, as soon they can get hold on the dog or cat, they will jump back, in case they jump on you, by mistake, because usually they prefor to stay on the animals,but you could be stil alergic for them bites, i remember a sista, who had always very many big spots on her legs, because of this
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
so they'll bite but they wont like burro into my hair? i'm in the process of trying to deflea but we leave the door open alot at night helps cool the house till we go to bed ya know? dani said:
animals are such amazing, very interesting

and also such great to read, mayo on the dreads pure alcohol and more, such joy to share knowledge

no flees are no louse and they are not staying on you, as soon they can get hold on the dog or cat, they will jump back, in case they jump on you, by mistake, because usually they prefor to stay on the animals,
but you could be stil alergic for them bites, i remember a sista, who had always very many big spots on her legs, because of this

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form