Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My curiousity on dreadlock roots

Acreativeusername
@acreativeusername
13 years ago
9 posts

Point taken, thanks once again. I am not entirely into thick massive dreadlocks, I have quite alot of skinny ones though. Which I believe will have to be bonded into other dreadlocks.

Perhaps I should post up a picture of some of the roots I am concerned of?

soaring eagle said:

anything with a hole is a bead u dont need anything special as long as it fits however in our shops here http://shops.dreadlockssite.com theres some awesome beads

u dont ever want anything from a hair salon

updated by @acreativeusername: 07/13/15 12:07:16PM
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

great idea']

Acreativeusername
@acreativeusername
13 years ago
9 posts

Ok so below is what I was able to take a picture of, regardless of it's difficulty lol.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

As I understand it, that amount of loose hair is normal. I notice that you have thinning hair. Is that due to ageing or did you do crochet or use a locking tool at the roots? either would cause thinning hair, or loss of hair. If it's from using a locking tool or crochet, it may recover and get thicker again with no root trauma. If it's nature taking it's course, then it's just normal. Happy Day!

Acreativeusername
@acreativeusername
13 years ago
9 posts

Strangely, It's always been a bit like that.

Early in the piece my mother did used to pester me with the use of a crochet hook which might be the issue. Regardless I'll just let it go and hopefully.. It's not thinning.

ExaltHimx7 said:

As I understand it, that amount of loose hair is normal. I notice that you have thinning hair. Is that due to ageing or did you do crochet or use a locking tool at the roots? either would cause thinning hair, or loss of hair. If it's from using a locking tool or crochet, it may recover and get thicker again with no root trauma. If it's nature taking it's course, then it's just normal. Happy Day!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form