Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Tea Tree Oil Issue - I know I'm not alone!

Hans Criteanu
@hans-criteanu
13 years ago
32 posts

I don't know Natalie, but that seems like a lot more than you need. You could always use water and count how many drops it takes to fill a half teaspoon. I would imagine the difference between the size of a drop of water and a drop of essential oil is negligible, especially at such low quantities.

updated by @hans-criteanu: 07/18/15 02:40:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

id guess hundreds?
ok 120 drops to a teaspoon

Natalie Yakimo said:

the tea tree oil i bought also did not come with a dropper and i dont have any in the house or the money to buy one yet :( anyone know how many drops are in a teaspoon? or half a teaspoon?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Natalie Yakimo
@natalie-yakimo
13 years ago
8 posts
Thanks that means I only need about a quarter of a teaspoon

soaring eagle said:

id guess hundreds?

Natalie Yakimo said:

the tea tree oil i bought also did not come with a dropper and i dont have any in the house or the money to buy one yet :( anyone know how many drops are in a teaspoon? or half a teaspoon?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

or less

Natalie Yakimo said:

soaring eagle said:

id guess hundreds?

Natalie Yakimo said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

in the featured threads read the duiscussion "buying essential oils"

esential oils should not come in clear containers cause they are affected by sunlight if it is esential oil its low quality and not recomended unles it comes in a dark colored bottle with a dropper top (hard plastic not the squeezable droppers) essential oils evaporate ands can break down the rubber in a rubber droppertiop

this is why essential oils..real huigh quality ones will always come in dark coloe=red bottles with a dropper tiop

id switch to something else after u use those up

Matt Critean said:

SE, sorry if you answered this before, I certainly didn't see your response. I'm certain what I've been using is essential oils, despite the lack of a dropper top.

http://www.desertessence.com/special-oils

I always use one of the 3 on the left (usually eco-harvest, unless I can find organic)

--
Natalie Yakimo
@natalie-yakimo
13 years ago
8 posts

ok thanks

soaring eagle said:

or less

Natalie Yakimo said:

soaring eagle said:

id guess hundreds?

Natalie Yakimo said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form