Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1st real dread seperating session in years

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

as most of you knew i stopped seperating my dreads years ago (3 or 4) and only sperated from the already fat congos

well last few days i was thunking maybe hey might need a bit so tonight was feelig around and realized in front of each ear there was 1-3 long dreads with dozens of babies foerming huge messes haha so i seperated those and went on a hunting mission seperating alot more

most hardly needed it at all a few did take a bifg ol rip as up to 5 inches ripped loose fairly easily not many parts were hard to seperate

none hurt

but somehow my scalp feels relieved..lighter..happy

so ui think i will hunt around more tomoro and be thourough and although i might still let a few hin ones congo i think im dont the crazy congoing at will stage

just thought id share

1st maintenance of any kind in 4 years

now i expect to find about 15 or more baby dreads in a week or 2

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:06:52PM
Heidela
@heidela
13 years ago
27 posts
My dream in no maint hair!I have argued with my hair's natural desire to lock for my entire life! No more! I am hoping for no maint/hardy dreads as my retirement gift to myself!Yours are just mindblowing!
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
13 years ago
155 posts

I did this to about a week ago cause i congoed for 2 years, most were easy to rip, but i have a few that i cant rip, tried with all my might. I was also wondering a few of my dreads at the end get skinny and have these mats of hair at the end should i snip this ends off so i have whispy ends so that the dread can dry better/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

let em be they'll work themselves out if u mean what i think u mean they'll come off someday anyway

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
erutxet
@erutxet
13 years ago
12 posts

that is amazing... haha 4 years is a long time ..dreads just doing their thing freely no worries not a care in the world for 4 years... heehee and now you're changing it up, so nice.. i think it's good timing... your dreadies are very lucky to have you :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form