Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 month crochet recovery I guess

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
I wasn't sure what category to put this in...So today is my one month dread date... And they are doin great.. Well except for the loose hairs and friz ... But I was at a strip bar last night and I got so many compliments... I guess cause it's dark and couldn't see the loose hairs... Lol but back go the subject.. I crotchet after tnr prolly when I was week in a half or so for a job inter view... And I was kinda upset cause I didn't get the job due to me bein white with dreads.. Cause I saw them hire a black guy with them.. But back to the subject again oh yeah I was disapointed in crotchet cause they get so stiff and they acually look messeir cause all the hairs sticking out f the dreads... But it's been a few weeks and they have loosens up A bit and are dreading naturally they feel more like a dread to me now.. And the loose hairs arnt as noticaBle cause they blend in... My tips are out.. I think I'm starting to like that more... I got a few roots a lil loose but no biggie.. I will try and post some pics if I can use my aunts phone... But over all I'm lovin the natural look way better that crochet and diddnt even want to crotchet in the first place I just thought it would help out a interview... I'm bout to take pics now.... I don't think I can post a pic on this thread from iPod but it will be on my profile in a bit ...
updated by @cody1886: 01/13/15 09:02:23PM
Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts

hi there!

where was the interview at? im actually looking for jobs right now and im so scared they arent going to accept my dreadlocks. :/

Tessa Smith
@tessa-smith
13 years ago
59 posts
oh and glad your dreads are coming along good!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

congrats and the dude they hired were his crocheted or natural?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Ok I should have uploaded like 4 pics don't know how long it will take.. And I'll see if I can post them on the thread
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
It was at kemah boardwalk...

Tessa Smith said:

hi there!

where was the interview at? im actually looking for jobs right now and im so scared they arent going to accept my dreadlocks. :/

cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
His hair textured allowed him to twist

soaring eagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

stiop that if u even have that thought in your head u doom yourself u go in there acting like u dont have dreads at all confident then if they dare mention it you act confused like you have no idea why it would matter at all shocked even hell act like you just realized tyou had dreads and your confused since u havve had way better jobs then this 1 without ever having them mentioned

dont even let those thoughts enter your head

they are hiring you not your hair.

Tessa Smith said:

hi there!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

and your sure he did?

cody1886 said:

soaring eagle said:

--
cody1886
@cody1886
13 years ago
97 posts
Yeah I acually had a conversation with him about dreads... He said he just twist his... And for me not to ever cut my dreads cause in the long run it will b worth it.. But I will freak out about them for sure... Sent my new pics but it must take a while the way I did it.. And I still haven't found out how to change my profile pic from iPod

soaring eagle said:

and your sure he did?

cody1886 said:

soaring eagle said:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form