Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Jus finished first BK soda and ACV wash

ChuckO 305
@chucko-305
13 years ago
14 posts

Feel great, hair feels like money andi feel great....Only thing my shower stinks like acv, anything I can do for that lol??

updated by @chucko-305: 01/13/15 09:00:51PM
L-ray Sepulvado
@l-ray-sepulvado
13 years ago
25 posts
you should add some oils to your acv rince, i'll usuelly put a couple of drops of tea tree and peppermint, really helps with the smell, doesn't hide all the smell but helps out alot. They sell tea tree at walmart by the vitamins but i had to go to a organic/vitaminstore, i was really suprized how much they were, like 8 or 9$$ but they last a long time
ChuckO 305
@chucko-305
13 years ago
14 posts
yea i plan on it bro, this jus bein the first one i jus happened to jus have those available here at home but i will be gettin some oils soon, ty for the help man
john kopfle
@john-kopfle
13 years ago
50 posts
I found out it depends on how much acv. You use only use about 3 cap fulls and it wont stink that bad
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i use 1/3 cup in a gallon about uop to a cup maybe but never have probs the smell fades fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ChuckO 305
@chucko-305
13 years ago
14 posts
yea def noticed this morn no smells and hair had no smell or anythin either....
ChuckO 305
@chucko-305
13 years ago
14 posts
LOL def ran it yest when i was washing/after thought i smelled the ACV faintly but its all good no smell or anythin this morn

Personal Jesus MD said:
Turn the shower on? hahaha
Lou Lou
@lou-lou
13 years ago
28 posts
Feels good doesn't it. I did my first soda wash and ACV rinse about 3 days after I stopped brushing. Went to bed with damp hair and woke up with it all seperated. Good stuff :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form