Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Maintenance Occurance - Honest Usage on this Site

Pathargic
@patrick2
13 years ago
61 posts
I do? I mean, I tried twisting a couple of sections after separating, but it didn't really do anything. Just left it alone otherwise. Oh, and not to topic jack, but after separating, is it normal to feel as though you're starting from square one?
updated by @patrick2: 07/23/15 12:10:34AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I wash, seperate and go...
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

ME! definitely me. I am way too lazy to do anything else!

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
me, too! i don't really have dreadlocks yet though. i stopped separating a couple of months ago because i was undoing progress. i'll separate again when more knots start to happen.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
haha! thats how i was feeling so i stopped separating so often:)

Patrick said:
I do? I mean, I tried twisting a couple of sections after separating, but it didn't really do anything. Just left it alone otherwise. Oh, and not to topic jack, but after separating, is it normal to feel as though you're starting from square one?
Canon P
@canon-p
13 years ago
50 posts

ME and my dreads are too short for me to need to separate them much... ther like 6 in lol

taye
@taye
13 years ago
833 posts
I wash once a week and separate once a month. A few months ago i noticed a couple of clumps of loose hair that wasn't dreading on its own yet so i did about an inch of tnr to get em going. The babies usually dread on their own but I was bored at work and decided to help these out. I don't do anything else at all to them.
Dolly
@dolly
13 years ago
49 posts
Honest! Wash and separate ... that's it! :D
Brandy :]
@brandy
13 years ago
106 posts

me :] im only about 3 weeks into the journey.

Cayla Lynn-Marie Thoenen
@cayla-lynn-marie-thoenen
13 years ago
10 posts
meeeeee! they feel so loose at night after i wash them. and when i wake up, bam, they feel tighter :)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form