Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoos and Soaps ~ Maybe get a list started

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how ieds it not sticky? its a sugary sweet slightly thick sticky juice.. and if it conditions and causes frixzz.. thenm ofcourse the only way it can prevent frizz too is buy being sticky..it can only prevent frixzzwhile its in there sticjkying it uop

once its washesd out it causes frizz because its conditioning

these are facts

u add it to a rinsse4 u get extreme frixzz

it happens every time

but u coat your hair in it its sticky ejnough to stick down frizz

the reason we removed it dfrom the bak,ing soda washj was cause of how frizzy it made ppls dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 07:08:01PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i just bought this yesterday in the pomegranate and acai scent. i can't use dr.bronners because it leaves a yucky greasy feel on my scalp and hair. if it worked for you and your hard water than i hope it works for me too:)

Kristina P said:
I have tried the new Kiss My Face Peace soap and love it. it has similar ingredients to Dr. B's and lathers less than other shampoos, but smells good and cleans, doesn't leave a 'coating' on hair.
Clayton
@clayton
13 years ago
76 posts
o.O Hamburger? What kind of rosemary did you use? XD
V2
@v2
13 years ago
75 posts
has anyone tried dr brooms soap with baking soda? i'm planning to do db w/ water peppermint and rosemary oil?
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
so i was in the health food store a couple of days ago and i saw these shampoo bars. has anyone tried them?
updated by @heather: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
sorry for the bad pics. cell phone camera + terrible store lighting = crap.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
no. i was with my husband he was a bit antsy to leave. i was already buying the peace soap so i figured i would try it next time.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
oh and this company on etsy has shampoo bars and they sound good too. http://www.etsy.com/shop/RockyTopSoapShop?section_id=7699034
shannan
@shannan
13 years ago
38 posts
thanks for posting mayleesgarden, I bought a few bars, yay
shannan
@shannan
13 years ago
38 posts
so i was so excited to get my dread soap, and it smells soooo good. unfortunately it left my skin and hair very greasy like lanolin and I had to scrub it out.

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form