13 years ago
31 posts
can you use head and shoulders shampoo or is that a no no
updated by @jarvis-zawistowski: 07/22/15 09:47:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

head and shpulders isnt good it will make young dreasds fall apart and has alot of residues

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
also lots of conditioners too

--
Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts
i just use all natural african black soap...works fine for both hair and body...i have hard water as well though, so sometimes on the body it can feel a bit weird...but when i've used it with soft water it's absolutely AMAZING..lol..
Isaiah Carter
@isaiah-carter
13 years ago
14 posts
I use suave natural and it works great gets my dreads clean and they stay tight and is residue free.
shannan
@shannan
13 years ago
38 posts
Is Jason shampoo ok? i have a few bottles of it
xxMercy
@xxmercy
13 years ago
26 posts

i've used jason shampoo, i think it works fine for the most part but i stopped using it all the time because some ofmy locks seemed to get a little more loose and i started wondering if it had too many conditioners in it or something...

i still use it when im at my bfs house, even though i'm still not sure about the ingredients, and it hasnt caused any problems when i don't use it all the time.

shannan atreides said:

Is Jason shampoo ok? i have a few bottles of it
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

libby is actually the owner of maylee's garden. maylee is her daughters name. she has a store on artfire. my first order with her didn't go very well because she wasn't answering emails. i've recently purchased some new soaps from her shop and she was wonderful. btw, i can't use her soap in my hair because of our hard water but they make wonderful body soaps:)

http://www.artfire.com/users/Mayleesgarden

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

umm wrong! lemon juice conditions the hair it makes them more frizzy not less but if u leave it on for a day otrr 2 your sticking the hair together in sweet sticky gunk it does not help dreading in fact will slow progress being that it conditions'

the reason yours look like a month not weeek ids u crochrtted them which makes them lkook dreaded fast bjut sets the actual dreading back by 6 months

lemon juice added to the baking soda mix will make them frizz like crazy

and loosen up too

its an acidic conditioner that lightens hair but its a sticky sugary substance that dries sticky thats why it seems to smooth things

as for cleaning it will remove oils..but not dirt

in fact cause its sticky it will attract dirt

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u tried it wrong it does glue it if u use it the way u use it it acts like wax but as its gluing it dowbn its also conditioning slowinmg dreading and causing,...frizz .. the way your using it is exactly like wax.,as a sticky substance

but it will only wiork as a sticky gunk if u dont wash your hair

and since its conditioning and causes frizz if used a sane way its a stupid idea to use

u mifgr as well use honey its just the same sticky crap that attracts bugs

--

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form