Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beach, Need to wash hair?

supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts
Hey guys,So on thursday Im going bali (yipee) just started neglect like 5 days ago. I was wondering seeing as I would be going swimming everyday if I need to wash my hair or if I could let it go until I came back to Australia (would not washing help the dread process or slow it down?)Thanks heaps peeps =]
updated by @supp: 01/13/15 08:52:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

u should at least rinse out the salt water or u will stink like rotten fish

washing helps dreads dread tho so if u feel dirty or itchy wash by aklll means theres no reason to ever not wash except to let em dry betweeen

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
13 years ago
90 posts

its up to you, how u feel...

from my experience, i would swim in a sea and leave it like that, or just shower afterwards with cold water, nothing else is needed. sea is great for dreads.

but its your hair and you may feel the need to wash, i dont know...

Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
13 years ago
90 posts

hahaha, no you wouldn't stink like rotten fish, unless u accidentally put head in one while sunbathing :D

the odour would be more sea like... i like it, but it might be itchy to some people, its safe to wash salt out...

soaringeagle said:

u should at least rinse out the salt water or u will stink like rotten fish

washing helps dreads dread tho so if u feel dirty or itchy wash by aklll means theres no reason to ever not wash except to let em dry betweeen

supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts
Ok sweet guys thanks for the help! yeh It's pretty much out of laziness... I went to the beach a couple months ago with my friends & would just come home N wash out with cold water or leave it, I don't think my hair smelt but I really liked how it felt, all salty N that xD
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form