14 years ago
32 posts

Just a bunch of loose hair. Is it supposed to look like this? :/

updated by @katrina-randall: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

yup your doing great are u doing sea salt and sleeping on wool? it will help alot

your still under a month be patient

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Katrina Randall
@katrina-randall
14 years ago
32 posts
sea salt??

soaringeagle said:

yup your doing great are u doing sea salt and sleeping on wool? it will help alot

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

yesss sea salt add a spoonful to a spraybottle or to your baking soda soak it dries the hair gives it texture so it dreads alot faster and tightens up quicker

Katrina Randall said:

sea salt??

soaringeagle said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
This is going to test yourpatience. You might go 6 months to a year and not have the mature dreads your looking for. But hang in there wear a hat and just forget about them is the best thing you can do and one day you'll have them!. I'm at 6 1/2 months and I got nice tight dreads finally in the back but up on top is still fine undreaded hair, same with my sideburns and small sectionsthroughout... the best advice I can give you is wear a hat and forget about them, maybe look in a mirror once a week go longer if you can. like they say a watched pot never boils.... Happy dreading! you'll get there in time, just be prepared for the "time" part
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form