Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wool beanies & tams help right? (but I can't find any for guys on etsy)

supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts

Hey guys trying to dread & I heard tams and beanies really help but I've searched through etsy and can only find female items.

Should I use another site? Or does anyone have recommendations as to where to buy wool tams and beanies (for men)

Thanks Heaps in advance =]

updated by @supp: 01/13/15 08:51:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-shops

beannies are too tight

tams are best

we got alotta great ones in our shops here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TaMMiKiNS
@tammikins
14 years ago
22 posts

you can look at my pictures on here and see some of the tams I've made... if you'd like, I could make one for you, whatever colors you wanted. If you're interested, send me a message.

Rebekah
@rebekah
14 years ago
10 posts

or....you could go to a thrift store, find a 100% wool sweater and cut off the sleave ... insta tam

Lacey Koll
@lacey-koll
14 years ago
14 posts

hey! i make them andsell them on etsy. i dont have pics of guys tams up, but really theyre just the same as ladies. but yeah, if you want one id make it for you for cheap! just the cost of the yarn. envelope, and shipping!

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts

Gender distinction doesn't seem necessary to me. The only REAL difference between a man and a woman is anatomy right?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

guys tams have penises girls tams have vaginas

\

but then again this is 2010 and things arent that simple

some girls have penises some guys vaginas

and some have both

and just cause your defined as a guy or girl doesnt mean u gotta behave or dress like one

point being if we accept all humans as human no matter whats between theytre legs then why cant a hat be a hat without having to be defined as male or female

if a guy wears it and likes it then it is a guys hat

if a girl wears the same hat its a girls hat

if they share it its theyre hat..a couples hat..

put the hat on and if it makes u feel like a girl add a skirt and a bra and enjoy being a girl..cause if a hat makes u feel like a girl chances are theres a girl inside you screamming to get out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Valerie
@valerie
14 years ago
39 posts

i wear boy hats :D and im pretty sure i look ok in them

i just picked the hat i liked best, didnt matter if it was guys or girls.

i guess in our society its more approppriate for girls to wear boys hate than for boys to wear girl hats. depends on your location too lol

supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts

Haha yeh that's true, I could wear a hat that has girls colours & that, in Melbourne, Australia people don't really care too much; but than again a pink tam would make people be like WTF? lulz

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form