Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I got stuck on my dog's tie out...

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts
So I was outside putting my dog on her run... and somehow I got this giant loop from a loose root stuck in the chain! I could only get untangled by pulling the loose part from the t&r baby dread... Here's a picture of the result.... I am assuming it will figure itself out.... eventually, what do you guys think? It's sure crazy looking now...
updated by @hendrixmama: 02/14/15 07:44:23AM
Rockerbaby
@rockerbaby
14 years ago
27 posts

Hahaha. That will probably be super cool looking when that particular dread is finished maturing.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

ive gotten caught on worse they sort themselves out just adds character

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody "53p71K_74nK"
@cody-53p71k-74nk
14 years ago
5 posts
Yeah safety pin in my car- that one sucked and today velcro on my jacket today from gojira -.- gets messy but it fixes
HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts

Ya, I have been having a zipper problem myself... The loops are kinda growing on me already, I think it's really neat looking, almost uniformed. The dog chain thing was a fiasco... the dog (60+lb siberian husky) was not aware of my situation so I had to try and untangle super fast before she ripped it out. I think I ended up leaving the last couple inches of my hair from the loose root in the the end of the dread (6 week old t&r... not a dread yet...)

Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
14 years ago
120 posts
Yea I think it looks pretty rad!
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts

Haha that's awesome, pretty cool looking loops dude =]...btw is that a picture of naruto in the background?

HendrixMama
@hendrixmama
14 years ago
61 posts

I'm not sure who naruto is.... but no, it's a picture a friend painted... I am really liking the loops too... it's my favorite baby dread :)

supp said:

Haha that's awesome, pretty cool looking loops dude =]...btw is that a picture of naruto in the background?

Jemma
@jemma
14 years ago
24 posts
That's an incredible way to initiate cool looping, it'll sort itself, and dread lumps and bumps are the character behind mature dreads! :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form