Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Silly Question?

Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
Soo... I wanted to know what my dreads should FEEL like. I have never put anything in them, and they are still babies (two and a half months or so), but I keep squishing the ones in the back where I can't see and wonder if it's normal. There's lots of loops and bumps, I really like those and know to expect that, but up near the roots (about two inches away maybe) it's really knotted. Some are pretty hard, while others are pretty squishy and feel almost hollow.I know that they're babies and changing every day, but I wanted to know what they should feel like as/once they are mature.
updated by @rae: 01/13/15 08:50:24PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
can vary but squishy spongy if too dry they can be lil hardumm are u sure theyre not growing together? do u seperare oftenmine are usualy soft squishy but if i use sea salt they get harderif theyre hard i use jojoba to soften em up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rae
@rae
14 years ago
74 posts
Thanks for the advice! (-: I'll keep an eye (hand?) on them, and use jojoba if they get too hard for comfort.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
I've got all of the above on my head. Very flat, weird ones on the back, a nice tight and soft one too. random loopy and bumpy ones...ones that congo at the roots only and it's been 50ish days!It's all normal :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form