Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreads are too small

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wellas far as combining nowu can if u are absolutely sure judging by the root section size they wont be too bigu can easily look at 2 dreads think theye too thin so combine them and 6 months later have a dread the size of yoir armthats why i recomend waiting tioll they thicken up as much as they will 1stbut u can guess by the roots and proceed early if u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 08:01:57AM
Camilla Ry
@camilla-ry
14 years ago
15 posts
Thanks everybody, for answers and picturesI have approx. 85 dreads so they will be thin but not skinny I believe. I've decided not to combine them now but to eait and see, and actually let my hair guide the way as I decided at the beginning. Sometimes it's just nice to hear others say it.:-)
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
How did you all TnR over 50 dreads? I've got like, less than 30 and I didn't want to do any lol
Camilla Ry
@camilla-ry
13 years ago
15 posts
Update:My first try was completed by October 19, 2010, but I soon found that they were way to loose and a bit small compared to what I wanted. I gave it a shot though, but during Christmas I washed my hair properly (something I had been reluctant of doing, afraid that they would come out) and afterwards only 8 dreads (out of about 80-90) remained and they were so loose that I only spent one hour combing them out.But I really liked my dreads so I decided to give my very straight hair another go and on January 5, 2011, I finished my second go, and they look and feel so much more like the real deal and sizewise they have also improved from 80 to 40 so know they are nice and fat. And the best - I can even wash them properly!And now 10 days later they are still perfect and home for a knottsleeve sleeve
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
13 years ago
283 posts
I have about 80s dreads, I'm 4 months in, but I just TnR my hair. The TnR are...about 1 month old now and they are slowly getting fatter. I just want the thin ones to congo, because they are super thin...like pencil lead thin

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form