Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

should I just shower everyday?

Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
I have been working out the past few months on every other day and I have been able to manage cleaning between workouts. now that wrestling season is going to start on monday I was wondering if I should shower everyday. I asked awhile ago and you said just to rinse but that would just clean my hair. Im going to be covered in so much sweat, (and some of it not mine). my hair has no trouble drying in between so would this be okay or do you have anymore advice?
updated by @joe-muir: 01/13/15 08:49:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
sure if u wantsweats really not hard to remove tho so u could just soak in a tub without soap or to add a lil deodorizing add a lil baking soda to the tub

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
the bath sounds good, I usually shower in the mornings. so should I still do baths on nights before the shower?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
youd do both?

--
Natty Dave
@natty-dave
14 years ago
56 posts
you could pick up a shower cap if you don't need to wash your scalp daily
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
or just not put your head under the shower spraty u wull get the ends lil wet ofcourse but if theyre not soaking they will be fineshower caps dont fit dreads too weell although 1 of our shops has showercaps made specificly for dreads and think she custom makes em to fit any dreads

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form