Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads idiots on youtube

taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
ok i am learning all the bad things here..I had never heard of crocheting now there is felting. What is felting Soaring Eagle? I did some felting on wool in college surely people don't do that to their hair!
updated by @taye: 07/13/15 09:50:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes they docrazy huhlook up dreadheahhq's lock docta (thsank god our site comes up 1st or 2nd )9near there havent checked lately)the lock docta is a felting needle they sell to "fix" loopsbut completely shreading every hair it touches and mashing it into a feltu know how sharp those needles are..ouchthe lock docta satspoke with care poking may cause the dread to fall offbut never fear if you poke away the dread poking some more can reattach itsmart huhits so insanre to even concider it but the right marketting makes it seem like a good ideainterlocking when u think about it just doesnt seem like a smart thig to dofeltings worse by faer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
don;t get me wrong...I love the Marley family! Very Much!! I watched Shottas i didn't know that was Ky-mani...wow..i had to put sub titles on it lol.
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
but look at Bob "s dreads. They were not manicured
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea ouch

and i think on that note this threads gonna close just cause well its serving no more purpose all was said that ever could be said
he didnt wise up but several ppl did stop crocheting cause of it
and u learned a few thinfs so
i cant see anything more good comming from it and
really dont see how more comments about the musifc is gonna be productibve so..
closiong it unless theres a request yo reopen

i thought i would delete it but
if it helps other crocheters decide to stop i think its still goodedit:since m posted as i posted ill respondu ppl do all realize that he started all this shit dont u?he started with the insulys on youtubetelling me i should crochet and thsat mine look like a rats nest compared to hisnot only did he start it he never let upday after day aftyer day it continuedi brought it here for supportwheres the love?good question

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 7
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form