Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

encourage certain dreads to go together

Kristofer Davis
@kristofer-davis
14 years ago
5 posts
i want some congos but i want to know how encourage certain ones to go together with crocheting
updated by @kristofer-davis: 01/13/15 08:49:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
b=nonono dont crochet them dont ever crochet dreads at all in sany way for any reason (except adding extentions but still wouldnt do that)if u want to encourage congos just dont seperateor u can bead or wrap 2 togetherthsts allbut ..no crocheting evercongos are harder to prevent then to encourageif u just dont seperate they will happenits that simple

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
if they are long enough, loosely tie them together with some string and leave it on for a month or two. don't take it off when you wash them either.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i havent seperated in 3 yearsby 3 months i had a dozen congosmany as many as 6 dreads joined into 1now that im 3 years in to not seperating 95% of all my dreads congodno encouraging nesacary

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kristofer Davis
@kristofer-davis
14 years ago
5 posts
i meant to say without-___-
Lukey Luke
@lukey-luke
14 years ago
26 posts
a fun way to congo them is to french braid them (twist them around each other clockwise then twist each dread counter clockwise (or vice versa)) and either string or bead them together on the end, they'll congo fast and you have some sweet looking twisty dreads for a year or so
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form