Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Jazmyn Lei
@jazmyn-lei
14 years ago
5 posts
I recently had dread extentions done and have no idea how to maintain them, as my fringe was quite short parts of my natrual hair had started to unravel from the dreads which im worried will end up falling out, how do i look after them?
updated by @jazmyn-lei: 01/13/15 08:49:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh dont tell me u had dread extenhtionse added to undreaded hair?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jazmyn Lei
@jazmyn-lei
14 years ago
5 posts
nooo, i had dreads done then had the extentions dreaded to my hair, and its natrual hair.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i see u had dread extentions added to undreaded hair 2 weeks agothe saklon screwed udemand your money backu need dreads to9 extend (i would personaly never even bother with extentions)you needed fully mature or nearly mature dreads to anchor the extentions tou never want extentions added to dreads under 8 months oldtell us exactly what they did yp u but i guarantee u were screweddid they crochet em? glue em? wax em up?get your money back remove the extentions and either grow natural dreads or twist and rip em and be patient in 8 months to s year if u want extentions get em then but i wouldnt bother..yea the dreads will shrink 1st 8 months anyway but after that they grow and grow like crazy

--
Jazmyn Lei
@jazmyn-lei
14 years ago
5 posts
nooo, my hair was dreaded then the extentions was dreaded to my dreads just to make them longer. there not bad, its just i don't know how to maintain them?and they were crocheted
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we replied at the same time but i see the pic they look crochetted all to helland ..like i said the extentions were added to brand new crochetted dreads (crochet is extremely bad for dreads)those joints will be weak but so will the dreads that were crochetted so tightlyand without mature dreads to anchor the extentions to well all u can do is hope for the best..it was 1 mistake ontop of another ontop of anotherhow long was your hair to begin with and why wpuldnt u have just grown real dreads instead

--
Jazmyn Lei
@jazmyn-lei
14 years ago
5 posts
ahhh i thought they were going well :(what do i do with the roots, just backcomb?and it was just above shoulder length so the dreads would of been really short as i had loads of odd layers
Jazmyn Lei
@jazmyn-lei
14 years ago
5 posts
ahhhhh, i feel like a noob.and thankyou guyz! :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form