Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

sweat and locks

nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts

is sweating with my locks while playing soccer going to help them or hurt them..i used the backcombing method and they are looking alright i think as of now (day 3) see how they seem to be loosening up..im concerned!!

updated by @nick-masotti: 01/13/15 08:48:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they shouyld loosen up also backcombing is notorios for loosening up even falling apart completelyalso u are using that mango lime gel that is a moisturizing gel for african hair that will only speed up the unravelingsweat wont hurt or help all that much sea salt sprays help somewhatand u should expect the backcomb to not really do much good at all and it will just dread naturaly when that loosen enough..u maybe lucky tho and it wont fall apart but backcombing has to loosen in order to dread if it didnt loosen it would always just be silly backcombed hair not dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
nick masotti
@nick-masotti
14 years ago
20 posts
do mine look good for 3 days im honestly not sure..and so i should go no product instead??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no product is always the best way to go but african hair craves moisture so they need some moisturizers to prevent brittleness but that moisture will prevent yours from dreadingand backcombed hair always looks goofy for a few weeks..im not a big fan of backcombingdont worry tho dreads take time and will always look great if u just let em dread

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh i see u got rubber bands in them talke those out right away and make damn sure u get every single 1 out

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form