Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i wanted to apologize for being so stubborn and unpleasant in my last post..... but i have a serious question.

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
I am app. 7 weeks in and they are looking great, im so proud of them. After our discussion from our last post I decided to go with what has been proven to be good for my locks, so I purchased a bar of Dr. BRONNERS LAVENDER SOAP, I only wash my hair every three to five days depending on how oily it becomes during the waiting period. The first time I used it, my hair looked, smelled, and felt fabulous, but the ast couple of time I have used it no matter how much I rinse my hair, the ends feel quite literally sticky as if I sprayed sugar water on them.... Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
updated by @dee-dee: 01/13/15 08:48:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its your water bronners is a pure soap soaps work great inm most water but not hard water thats why detergents were invented to rince in hard watrerswitch to the baking soda deep cleanse or rinse with s[pring wateralso u can switch to the liquid bronners dilute it 12-1 and add some borax (a spoonfull) the borax will break down oils makimg it more like a detergent

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
Thank you so much, and it may also be my hair texture cause it works great on my boyfriends hair and we use the same shower.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm maybe he doesnt mind or notice the stickiness..i dunno

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Julie Ellis
@julie-ellis
14 years ago
76 posts
what is hard water
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
it's water with a high mineral content. Like when you try to lather soap it doesn't do much.
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
Chewin, what kind of. Deep cleansing shampoo would you recommend?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form