Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hmmm dready question?

josette osorio
@josette-osorio
14 years ago
11 posts
so i have been planning on redreading my hair for wuite a bit but i was waiting for some length to show and now that its long enough (well the top of my head atleast) i start now i have been neglecting my hair for a couple days and from bordom and impationcy i R&T some of the hair on the top of my head and had a thoughtis my hair going to dread quicker because i noticed that ever since i dreaded my hair earlier my hair got more frizzy and a bit more sectionedORis my mini dreads going to engulf the rest of my hair and create monsters lol
updated by @josette-osorio: 01/13/15 08:48:43PM
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
sounds like theyre starting to dread! keep it going, if you redread you're going to undo all the progress. frizzyness and loops and curls and puffs and whatnot, especially if you're noticing certain parts sticking out and not laying flat, thats all progress that shows that your hair is actually dreading for real
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i had to reread that 3 times to guess at the questioni think your asking issince u got impatient and made a few t7r dreads are t6he rest going to dread faster? or are the tnr dreads going to eat the restwellthe answersds no to buoth byut what u are seeing is that u tnr'd at only 4 days going naturalday 5 your like wow the rest is looking more dreadedwhy didnt u wait to day 15 to tnr u probly wouldnt have cause youd already be seeing alotta progressyour not seeing things spered up cause u tnr but u are seeing that it was already dreading faster then u thought and u got real impatient real quickly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form