Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New girl here.11 months-ish. Need some advice.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
you were looking at the wrong sites and getting critisized by the wrong oppl they look great ant will only look better with time and length

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 07:47:15AM
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts
Thanks soaringeagle! :)Coming from someone who has the experience that you have, I think my self confidence just multiplied tenfold. LOL!
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
I love them! I'm so happy to see your post/pictures! I need to take pics again, but mine look JUST like yours on most parts of my head. My right side is verrrrryyyy slow to do anything so my hair is like 7 different lengths now. lol. But I dont think they are locking like that due to the original length. My hair was about an inch past my shoulder blades when I started locking. My dreads are now above my shoulders. They shrunks up A.L.O.T. Im thinking that how hair locks depends on the texture. My hair is very fine, and thinner. How is your texture?Ok, off the topics. lol. I LOVE yours and now I am loving mine even more.Thank you and you look amazing!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I think your dreads are rad and you are super *cute*! I love the loopiness they're a lot like mine. Don't worry about when the ignorant and uninformed people say they don't understand you, worry when they DO! Many Blessings
Mandy2
@mandy2
14 years ago
55 posts

Nicole said:
I love them! I'm so happy to see your post/pictures! I need to take pics again, but mine look JUST like yours on most parts of my head. My right side is verrrrryyyy slow to do anything so my hair is like 7 different lengths now. lol. But I dont think they are locking like that due to the original length. My hair was about an inch past my shoulder blades when I started locking. My dreads are now above my shoulders. They shrunks up A.L.O.T. Im thinking that how hair locks depends on the texture. My hair is very fine, and thinner. How is your texture?

Ok, off the topics. lol. I LOVE yours and now I am loving mine even more.

Thank you and you look amazing!
My hair is really fine, thin, and wispy normally. It's also very dry because I dye it a lot, as you can see in the pics on my timeline. I'm also having the same thing where my dreads are locking unevenly and thus the uneven length. The dreads on my left side are probably twice the length of the dreads on my right side.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form