Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

BS/ACV stuck in my hair?!!?!

Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
OK, I've been dreadding for just over 2 months now and have been using BS/ACV rinse once a week. The problem I have is one of my dreads (behind my right ear) has started eating the BS.I always make sure i give them a good rinse after i wash, but this one dread, which has only dreadded 1/4" feels really oily and sticky. When i sqeeze it slightly all this congealed baking soda comes out. It's the only dread that does it, and it feels nasty.HELP!
updated by @gary-charlesworth: 01/13/15 08:47:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how the hell is that possible unless your makimg a paste of it the bs should be sooo diluted and it reactes with water and breaks down into gasses literaly evaporates unless your usinmg way way too muchare u sure u are using it right/over use of oils maybe can bind with it and it wont rince right but unless yoiur mixing somethig way out of proportion it should not ber possibleumm are u sure its baking soda did u ever use wax or lock peppa?is there anything else ot could be?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
are ur washing with baking soda and then separately rinsing with ACV? if u wash with bs first and then rinse with ACV the vinegar dissolves all the bs. chemical reaction, just like the volcanoes we all made as kids
Gary Charlesworth
@gary-charlesworth
14 years ago
50 posts
separately? Shit... I been putting the ACV in with the BS, d'you think that has something to do with it? I've not been using oils or anything like that. just been using approx 150g of BS, 2 cap fulls of ACV and 10litres of luke warm water

orbit2332 said:
are ur washing with baking soda and then separately rinsing with ACV? if u wash with bs first and then rinse with ACV the vinegar dissolves all the bs. chemical reaction, just like the volcanoes we all made as kids
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
actualy bad call orbit you do not want that reaction that creates an acid that you dont wantuse the baking soda 1strinsethen after u rinse out the bs use the acv..and rinse againyea when u mix the 2 u no longer have bs or acv but a 3srd chemical that u do not want in your hairso bs--rinse--acv--rince and your good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form