Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair loss and dread killa...BaKing Soda and ACV

MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
14 years ago
141 posts
When in the baby stages, the less you do the better. Some people have had reactions and burns to essential oils, and some essential oils aren't for everyone. Allergic reactions can look like burns or hair loss. I would remove the essential oils, and only use a mild ACV BS wash routine. Honestly maybe even do BS every other wash or every 3 washes instead of each time. Be very gentle and let your hair alone. Try adding a multivitamin to your diet if you aren't already on one, to help nourish your body and scalp preventing hair loss from your diet. Hang in there! Don't panic!Good Luck!
updated by @mountainwillow: 07/22/15 06:09:54AM
Edouard
@edouard
14 years ago
21 posts
It has been a week now that I am washing my hair with BS and ACV and no more hair loss.I had no idea that oils could cause such problem...The less you do, the better... I am going 100% natural from now ^^Thanks for the reply

MountainWillow said:
When in the baby stages, the less you do the better. Some people have had reactions and burns to essential oils, and some essential oils aren't for everyone. Allergic reactions can look like burns or hair loss. I would remove the essential oils, and only use a mild ACV BS wash routine. Honestly maybe even do BS every other wash or every 3 washes instead of each time. Be very gentle and let your hair alone. Try adding a multivitamin to your diet if you aren't already on one, to help nourish your body and scalp preventing hair loss from your diet. Hang in there! Don't panic!

Good Luck!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form