Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Washing

supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Ok soo Ive read throughout the site that for neglect dreads, you just use baking soda or residue free soap. So you just like pour it on than wash it off like a normal shampoo. Sorry its a stupid question, but im a noobie
updated by @supp: 01/13/15 08:46:28PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
With a soap like Dr. Bronners, you would use it like regular shampoo although most people dilute it alot because it is very concentrated...I prefer it straight. As for BS, you would add whichever amount you prefer...I use about a half / cup to a large wash bucket of water. Pour in the BS and add the water....mix well and pour over your head....then, rinse well. Simple! If you choose to follow with ACV (apple cider vinegar), which is good for conditioning...use the above formula and do basically the same...ACV and water, mix and pour over your head and rinse. They both work well...you may want to hold off on the ACV until your dreads are alittle more mature because it can loosen knots...Good luck : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well ammendmentu let them soak awhile b4 u rinse the more u need to wash the longer u soak 10 minutes average and 3 min for acvu can and probly should still use thre acv in early dresads but should make it way way weaker and rinse almost imediately

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form