Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff ;[

nini
@nini
14 years ago
19 posts
i got dandruff now..........it's really annoying and my hair is super dark so it's REALLY obvious when it's visible. i get dandruff really really easily too and i just dont know if i should be using harsh shampoo like nizoral ... well i used it on monday anyway, it got rid of some of it but i still have it so i want to use it again next time. also someone suggested i wash my hair once a week. i've only had them for like a week and 2 days. should i wash it more because of my little problem????
updated by @nini: 01/13/15 08:46:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont use that shampoo the baking soda acv teatree rosemary combo works better expecialy with a cold rinsebut dandruff is just a fact of life with dreads especialy early dreadsbut i would not use that shampoo everand u can wash more often if u like

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
nini
@nini
14 years ago
19 posts
oh thanks guy..... ill be trying it out soon :):)
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Dandruff usually is caused by awkward temperature change, or being exposed to extremely hot or cold weather. And like SE said baking soda is actually one of the cures for dandruff.
Lisandre Tessier
@lisandre-tessier
14 years ago
17 posts
I used to have loads of dandruff, in the early stages. It seems to have settled down, as the monts went by...
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I have a question..... why the hell are all you Canadian girls so nice <3?I have dark hair too so it is bloody a shit state but just use the baking soda mixture which SE told you and it should help..... you will notice less and less dandruff later on..... gd luck!!!!! x
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form