Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

section trouble...eek.

caitlyn2
@caitlyn2
14 years ago
1 posts
my hair after chemo is so thin, but! i'm dreading finally. i've been wanting this for so long, and i finally get to. my helper kind of slacked on the back of my head, and i have huge gaps. the sections turned out to be like 3"x2"...and odd shaped, but because my hair is so thin, the dreads are tiny. should i just wait it out, or can i take a couple out and re-do them? oh, i only ended up with 25 dreads, and i'm afraid they'll be rediculous when they mature because of the huge sections. tips please. :)
updated by @caitlyn2: 01/13/15 08:46:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh absolutely 3 inch dreads are gonna be as thick as your armwhy dont u just let the hair section itselfyour gonna look like an octypus..lolthe thickness of the dreads todat arent gonna be near the same as when mature even if that 3 inch sections 1/2 an inch of dread now in a few months it will be hugeit will work out alot better if u let it section naturalywhy would they make the sections so huge?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
im very happy that ur chemo went well, my uncles didnt go so well. but i agree with knotty sleeves i think u should let ur hair thicken up a bit
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Yeah if it's short and thin letting it section itself naturally will be better. I have very fine hair and one section is only 1 1/2 inch square but the baby dread is already the thickness of my thumb, so it will end up being massive probably. Glad the chemo went well, I have a friend who had stomach and then bladder cancer in a row and her hair after the chemo grew back in thin at first but then started growing in thicker than it ever was before and growing very long fast also. soaringeagle said:
oh absolutely 3 inch dreads are gonna be as thick as your arm
why dont u just let the hair section itself

your gonna look like an octypus..lol

the thickness of the dreads todat arent gonna be near the same as when mature even if that 3 inch sections 1/2 an inch of dread now in a few months it will be huge
it will work out alot better if u let it section naturaly
why would they make the sections so huge?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form