Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

just got some new oil

Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
hey everyone. I just picked up some mangrin oil and I love the smell of it. does this have any other benefits? like tea tree that keeps the lice away. I currently have mangrin and teatree and Im going to add the magrin to the sea salt spray so I get the scents and benefits of both. teat tree kind of smells like wet dog to me but I still want the benefits of it and smell good.and I also want to know how much of it should I add to the bs/avc rinse?
updated by @joe-muir: 01/13/15 08:45:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ummm doing a google searh i cant even find magrin oil is that spelled right?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
mandrin?.The Use of Mandarin Oil in AromatherapyMandarin essential oil is extracted by cold expression of the outer peel of the fruit; it has a light, fruity-citrus aroma, similar to Orange essential oil. Mandarin oil is balancing, uplifting and calming; its properties include being anti-septic, digestive and anti-depressant. Mandarin is also used in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes and as a flavoring agent in liqueurs and confectionery.Mandarin is used in aromatherapy for stomach cramps, indigestion, constipation, depression, anxiety, grief, nervousness, PMS, stretch marks in pregnancy and skin conditions such as acne, oily skin, rejuvenation and mature skin. It is also useful for insomnia, fluid retention, obesity and dejection. Although gentle enough to be used with babies, children and the elderly, care should be taken when using Mandarin essential oil in sunlight due to photo toxicity potential.Read more at Suite101: Mandarin Essential Oil: Uses and Properties of Mandarin/Tangerine Oil in Aromatherapy http://www.suite101.com/content/mandarin-essential-oil-a88349#ixzz0zSp0QMSs

--
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
photo toxicityso I shouldnt use it in the sun?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nopeat least not much

--
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
I only use the sea salt spray everyother day on the days I dont shower. Ill wont be outside for too long. Ill probably only use it in the bs/avc rinse any other time. I think Ill be fine.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form