Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The time has come for sweat

Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
hey everyone. school just started and that means its time to work out and prepare for wrestling. I am going to sweat ALOT. I know the sweat will help the dreads, but what about keeping them clean and fresh? I am showering every other day and was wondering what to do about sweat. do I just wash it off? do I use soap? etc...
updated by @joe-muir: 01/13/15 08:45:26PM
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
might i add that I will have practice for 4 months straight 5 days a week
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the baking soda will do a great joba good healthy vegatarian diet will reduce the stinky crap in the sweat as well as reducing the overall fats in your diet too so get u into a good weight classsweat itself shouldnt smell at all but with sweat u excrete alot of toxins and waste biproducts and thats what causes the stenchso the healthier your diet the less u smell

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joe muir
@joe-muir
14 years ago
75 posts
thank you guys. I probably went up a weight class because we lost our heaviest guy so I need to gain weight so I can at least go 170-180. glad to hear though. so Ill just stick with the every other day showers with rinses in between. I could never give up meat though, tastes too good. but thanks for the advice
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form