Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey guys! It's been a minute.

Jcisazombie
@jcisazombie
14 years ago
40 posts
Hey, it's been a while!I'm not sure if any of you guys remember me but probably around December/January I started my dreading adventure.I had three Dreadtails, for those of you who don't know what that means it's just a dreaded rat tail!Well, I no longer have them, and that's a personal decision and all that but!I just wanted to say thank you to this website.Thanks to this website my dreads were amazing, while they were there, and I loved them. If it wasn't for this site I would have probably used wax and messed with my dreads a lot and just gave up on them but thanks to all the love and support that you guys all gave me I kept them going and they were amazing.I just want you guys to know this website does make a difference, I'm sure you know that though, and that I didn't have my dreads long but what information I did gather other the course I will continue to use to help people on this website and it my personal life.I guess I just wanted to give you guys an updateish thing, and let you know that this website is amazing, and it does help people avoid all the lies and money scams, and that I'm always going to be here to help when I can!Thanks!
updated by @jcisazombie: 01/13/15 08:44:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
aww why did u cut them and will u dread again?good to see u again i hope u stick around more

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jcisazombie
@jcisazombie
14 years ago
40 posts
Thanks, and I was trying to get a job and everybody mentioned them where I applied.hahaI guess it's because there were only three of them and they were I guess considered "Trashy" I'm just letting my hair do whatever right now.I just wake up and go, I may dread again, we'll just have to see!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form