Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

curling dreads

amanda gaut
@amanda-gaut
14 years ago
3 posts
My dreads are a week old. So far so good. I got them back combed and havent touched them since. I dont use anything in my hair and I dont palm roll but I have a few dreads that are just curling up into little rolls. I cant even find the poor things until i feel around my scalp. They are like little princess leah buns all over. My hair is about down to my shoulders. I know my hair will lay down more as time goes on but will the curls also go away with time?
updated by @amanda-gaut: 01/13/15 08:44:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow these i gotta seeid just keep pullin em out so they dondt dread up into a ball..lol thats an odd 1 but dreads can do alotta odd thingsid need to see what u mean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
amanda gaut
@amanda-gaut
14 years ago
3 posts
I just washed them last night which helped a lot. They are starting to curl yet again so in about 2 days ill take a picture when im princess leah again. I'm guessing it just happens with naturally curly hair.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
It sounds like you don't have 'naturally' curly hair, more like 'supernaturally' curly hair, lol. I'd have to agree with SE on this one, just keep pulling them straight so they don't dread into balls.I have big curls in my hair, so my dreads tend to be a bit wavy with each set, this set tho, I've got dread tips that are curling into the middle section of the dread. I get some pretty odd looking tips because of this, but I just rub the tips with my fingers a bit to loosen them up, then pull them straight, with tightens the knots back up, and that has proven (thus far) to keep them from balling up on the ends. Tho is does create some pretty wicked zig zag - ing on the tips I do it to, which is fine by me, I love it!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form