Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Blunt Tips

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I was just wondering how can you get blunt tips? is it possible to get them naturally? I've had mine almost for 3 months and they are still wispy at the moment and sometimes come loose....any ideas
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 02/14/15 09:45:48AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if they want to happen naturaly they will if they dont they wont some of mine did most didntbutthe blunt ones take wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer to dry like 3-5 times longerwater wont run out the tips like they do if whispy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I like having loose tips, but I know some people will tip rub, just point the tip of the dread into the center of your palm and rub it into knotty-hood.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
I love the whispy ends myself, but if ya gotta have them I think you gotta snip the thin ends off or roll them up and tuck them into the main body of the dread...
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I know it may take longer to try but i just think blunt ones look better..... ill try the palm roll thing i guess....cheers
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
the rollin it into the palm thing nvr did jack for me. i got several of them by using the crochet hook but everyone on here will tell u not to do that so iono. Shuaib ahmed said:
I know it may take longer to try but i just think blunt ones look better..... ill try the palm roll thing i guess....cheers
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
my hubby has natural dreads and mostly all blunted tips. They either happen on there own or they don't. I think it may have to do with dread thickness. My hubby has pretty phat dreads.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Mine are sorta blunting themselves in certain places... I guess that's what you could call it... they've just continued to loop and the loops compound into themselves until the tips are more rounded... though most still have a few whispy ends... they almost look like little tentacles or something... Just let them do what they want. It'll all turn out as it should in the end. Remember, what you want, and what you need, are rarely (if ever) the same things.
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
Remember, what you want, and what you need, are rarely (if ever) the same things.I like this...i havent heard it in a long time :)
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
You can thank the artist Voltaire for the inspiration this morning. ^-^ karen said:
Remember, what you want, and what you need, are rarely (if ever) the same things.
I like this...i havent heard it in a long time :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form