Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loose hair.

DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
Well, I had to redo my dreads as many of you are aware. The left side of my head is looking AWESOME! The right side has a lot of hair that's fallen out. what should I do?
updated by @dreadfultravis: 01/13/15 08:43:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id just let it do what it does i mean u backcombed thats pretty much what backcomb does ..fall outbut every backcombed dread that fell out still became a dread cause backcombings kinda a pointless step its not nesacarybut if u give it a while and its bugging u that its takimg too long then twist n rip but i would 2st give it tome to do what dreads do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DeafyJae
@deafyjae
14 years ago
19 posts
I agree with SE with regards to giving it time. I am in my 3rd week and much of my backcombing fell out..... I have just let it be and it is doing it's own thing. Lots of lose hairs but I am seeing knots coming EVERYWHERE. Just enjoy the ride and stop looking in mirror LOL soaringeagle said:
id just let it do what it does i mean u backcombed thats pretty much what backcomb does ..fall out
but every backcombed dread that fell out still became a dread cause backcombings kinda a pointless step its not nesacary

but if u give it a while and its bugging u that its takimg too long then twist n rip but i would 2st give it tome to do what dreads do
DreadfulTravis
@dreadfultravis
14 years ago
44 posts
haha you got it man, that's what im gonna do bruddah. DeafyJae said:
I agree with SE with regards to giving it time. I am in my 3rd week and much of my backcombing fell out..... I have just let it be and it is doing it's own thing. Lots of lose hairs but I am seeing knots coming EVERYWHERE. Just enjoy the ride and stop looking in mirror LOL

soaringeagle said:
id just let it do what it does i mean u backcombed thats pretty much what backcomb does ..fall out
but every backcombed dread that fell out still became a dread cause backcombings kinda a pointless step its not nesacary

but if u give it a while and its bugging u that its takimg too long then twist n rip but i would 2st give it tome to do what dreads do
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Sleep on your right side instead of your left :)
Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
Or as Mr Clean suggests sleep on your right for a week in a row,.....
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
LOL! Maybe that could be managed by strapping a pillow to your head :P Puff said:
Or as Mr Clean suggests sleep on your right for a week in a row,.....
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Oh and get yourself a wool sweater to put on your pillow. That really helps knotting a lot :) Paula said:
Sleep on your right side instead of your left :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form