Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny Tip

Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
So I was picking thru my baby dreads earlier, just checking on development and what not, and found a dread at the nape of my neck with a curl locked into the tip, You can't really tell from this picture (cuz the camera on my phone blows) but the curl is actually locked into place and I could pull it loose, but I really like it. So I just thought I'd share.
updated by @alden: 01/13/15 08:43:24PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That's awesome :)One of mine did something similar but more in the middle... At first is was looped by a few single hairs.. Then as it tightened it created a double loop ... My loopy loop :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ice got 1 like that at the end of a beard dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
nape locks! haha, hey how did you hair look when it's normal long? curly? I have the same kinda deal going on with mine 2 where my new curls do that be4 joining back into the nearest lock.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
This is my hair straightened. This is my hair natural, and air dried. And this is my hair when blow dried, lol.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
do u live under high tension wires or somewhere near a tesla coil or were u ever struck by lightening? maybe repeatedly?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
LOL!!! I like the lightning idea. But my hair is just really fuzzy and fluffy. But can't you tell that I love my natural hair by the look on my face in those second 2 pics? lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form