Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

for SE and heather

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
k.. this is my hair right now and every section has a bead or sleeve on it besides the ones above my forehead cuz theyre the only one still lightly crocheted. how do u suggest to get the sections to stay? se, u said the bead on the tip n heather u said somethin bout thread.. my question to both is how.? :)

updated by @atom: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
ok lemme see if i can find some pics of anyone that has used thread and ill show u or ill do it to myself and post a pic in the mornin....but your sections look like they are pretty defined i mean i dont think u need something on everyone but gimme till tomorrow ill post you a how to i gotta get babies to bed but i promise im on it :)
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
aw thank you so much! youre the coolest! :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
select a bead thinner then the dreadput a loop of thread through the bead wet the tip of the dread so its pointy and thinput just the very tip through the loop and use it to pull the dread tip through the bead soon as theres enough hair thru to grab pinch the dread tip firmly and push the bead up till it sticks firmly hopefully real close to the tipif u use thread tie a knot round wrap a buncha times around tie off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Thank ya sir.. I think my hair is too smooth for the bead to stay on but I'll try it. N heathers gna show me a certain way to thread so I'm sure it'll hold.

soaringeagle said:
select a bead thinner then the dread put a loop of thread through the bead wet the tip of the dread so its pointy and thinput just the very tip through the loop and use it to pull the dread tip through the bead soon as theres enough hair thru to grab pinch the dread tip firmly and push the bead up till it sticks firmly hopefully real close to the tipif u use thread tie a knot round wrap a buncha times around tie off
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form