Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Will they get better?

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Okay, so, I think this is probably a waste of time, but I was wondering something. I started my hair with TnR, and some of them fell out and started dreading normally, but there were some that stuck in the little weird twist thing, I was wondering if they would look normal, and not all twisty looking, because it's somewhat bothering me...It's frustrating me so badly that I am on the verge of freaking out... I'd also like to add that there are some that are dreading on the bottom, and the top a wee bit, but the middle is all twisty, and I wanted to know if they will eventually get that look out of em? I know, I know, patience is something that I need to practice, but I just need some reassurance that I did not screw my hair up by TnRing them before I knew that the natural way was better...
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:41:59PM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
They always get better :) trust me i backcombed and waxxed and i thought they were never gonna get better i had some crappy lil dreads on the back of my head that i thought were never gonna dread but they did and now they are big beef cake dreads lol
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
check out my timeline
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dreads change constantly organicly and they get better and better with agehow old are they?infantsthink of it as potty trainning there will be alotta messy days your just want to say yuck this stinksbut in a short while you'll be so proud

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
thanks guys! I felt better about em after yall wrote all of this down! They were jsut making me a little nervous...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form