Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr.Bronners bar soap as good as Dr.Bronners liquid soap?

BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Alright, so a few simple questionsDr.b's bar soap and liquid soap are both residue free right?And can I substitute the liquid for the bar soap if I shred it up (like cheese)And put it in my baking soda/peppermint shampoo mix ?
updated by @beesaav: 01/13/15 08:41:58PM
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
It seems like the bar might last longer. I'm thinking about switching. I found a rose scented one. :)
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
well the owner of the apothecary in my town says the shampoo lasts a hell of a long time because you have to dilute italso, if you live somewhere that the water isnt softened, i wouldnt reccomd the bar soap for your hair haha Lacy Hepp said:
It seems like the bar might last longer. I'm thinking about switching. I found a rose scented one. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no the liquid lasts waayyy longer the bar melts in the shower the liquid u dilute 18-1 or 12-1 so it makes st least 12 times more shampoo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
thats smart.but the bar left super residue in ma hair.real sticky residue.but it might be my water
RootsRasta
@rootsrasta
14 years ago
64 posts
so to answer the question in first post,is the liquid soap residue free?
mauricio forero
@mauricio-forero
14 years ago
1 posts
hey i was wondering how do you exactly dilute it? sorry for my ignorants!!
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Mauricio, you just add water :PLook up dr.bronners and diluting in the search bar and there should be some postings with the ratio haha
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form