Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Cons of washing every day?

MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
hehe, I meant this in response to Paula's original post. by all means, if your hair is dirty, please wash it! :DI figure wearing a shower cap will enable her to keep her daily routine of taking a shower, but enable her to dread faster without the excess water in her hair/allowing that sebaceous gland thing that GoldenEagle mentioned. Murphy the rasta said:
i mean i need to wash my hair coz they are dirty
MzElaineous said:
you can still shower everyday, twice a day, however much you want...just remember that shower cap most times :)

updated by @mzelaineous: 07/18/15 06:38:45PM
Murphy the rasta
@murphy-the-rasta
14 years ago
58 posts
oopppps,sorry MzElaineous said:
hehe, I meant this in response to Paula's original post. by all means, if your hair is dirty, please wash it! :D

I figure wearing a shower cap will enable her to keep her daily routine of taking a shower, but enable her to dread faster without the excess water in her hair/allowing that sebaceous gland thing that GoldenEagle mentioned.

Murphy the rasta said:
i mean i need to wash my hair coz they are dirty
MzElaineous said:
you can still shower everyday, twice a day, however much you want...just remember that shower cap most times :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Oh I do shower every day...what I meant is that once I'm in the shower I can't get over the urge to wash my hair! Just out of habit...but I think I needed to be reminded exactly why I shouldn't wash every day. When I first changed my washing schedule I went from washing every day to trying to wash ever 3 days right away. That's probably why it didn't work...need to give myself time to adjust :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form