Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Do they?

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Okay, so I'm back again, doubting the awesomeness that is my hair, but seriously, I feel that they are looking like complete crap....If anyone can help me out a bit by looking at some images? I just took them. When I first started out, they were better, and I understand that they come out and everything, but are they going to be shit, or is this yet again another patience thing? Am I being too paranoid yet again? Sorry for the overload of pics! and the crap shirt im wearing...haha
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:40:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thewyree looking pretty good how long u been dreading? is it the flash or is it lil oily?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
It's just the flash, I washed them...yesterday? And they've been dreading for twenty six days now? Almost twenty seven, sorry about another freak out, does it also help to say that I have only round thirty seven?? oh, i only use baking soda to wash em, just thought to add that little fact
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so not even a month theyre right on trackmeditate for another month and by then you'll be twice as far along

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
hahaha, thank you yet again, I swear, if this site were not here, i'd be out of my mind, sorry for posting yet again my paranoidness...but I really am glad your here SE, your the best! I wouldn't expect another post of this nature again, well, I hope there wont be another one..thank you!
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yep, just a patience thing.
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Thanks! I feel that I should close this now...since I got the help i needed, yet again
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form