Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wearing a headband

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Ok so i've been puttin my boys back even since i started them 2 weeks ago. Ina headband or a shoelace i just use the same way. Does this constrict my dudes from forming together. Bad idea?
updated by @that-irie-guy: 01/13/15 08:40:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i wouldnt all the time especialy if tight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Yea allright na its not to tight i use shoe strings lol so i can adjust the tightness, but the ones at the very front of my dome seem to be super loosy goosey unlike the ones at the top towards the middle that r doin really well. i can actually feel a couple locks and there seem to be desent sized.
Kellye
@kellye
14 years ago
91 posts
the one in front always dread slower then the ones in the back and for me the ones on the very under dreaded the slowest. and for a headband nice altervitive to a shoe lace got an old tee? cut the sleeves off that works just fine ;)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
let em hang for as long as you tie em up, at least!
Listen Sticks
@listen-sticks
14 years ago
5 posts
i like to put mine in a bandana for when im playing sports. Wearing one skull cap style without fully attaching it lets them flow nicely out the back and keep them out of your face so as not to distract you; all while looking great!
Ras J
@ras-j
14 years ago
17 posts
i do the same... im getting dreads naturally and it seems to not let the hair on the side of my head to dread too quickly.. its way more slower than the back...
Joshua020
@joshua020
5 years ago
1 posts

Can I use a sport headband ?

I don't know if it is appropriate to wear them or not but I am planning to buy those headbands https://www.suddora.com/collections/headbands

updated by @joshua020: 06/02/19 09:39:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

you could, yours are 5 years old  so its not a big factor

what i do is when its hot i rip the sleeves off my t shirt, the sleeves then become head bands ..it works great

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form