Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sperating dreads???

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
Why havent i had to do this yet and how do you do it and why do u do it?any advice will be welcome.:)
updated by @spacemantravis: 01/13/15 08:40:15PM
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Well how old are you dreads?What method did you use?The reason people rip is to keep from getting congos, a congo is 2 or more dreads grown together at the root it, alot of the time looks like a Y, growing from your head.In the beggining of dreading you could seperate them just to keep them thin or not, its all personal preference. I stopped ripping cause I think it was doing more damage then good.
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
welll mine are only close to being 3 weeks old and i dont think i have to rip any yet and i used TnR method
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u do it whenever 2 dreads start connecting at the roots u should do it weekly just to be sure they dont start connectingjust take the dreads pull in oposite directions releasing the connecting hairs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
every couple of days, I just grab all of my dreadies together and pull them apart one by one. Some of them just move, but others are connected by a few hairs. So these rip a little when I pull. That's about it...dreadies get hungry and try to eat each other at the roots
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form