Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Should I re-start?

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Okay, so I've been really pissed off at my hair for a few days now. I mean, at first, i was fine with it, but there are parts in my hair that are annoying the crap out of me. They are not done all the way up, and they are constantly trying to get stuck to each other, and I was thinking about taking them out, and re-doing them over again since they're so jacked up. What do you guys think? They're also kind of loose, but there are a few of them that are doing fine, but it's just they're all annoying me and what not. I may re-do a few of them, I need help with this one guys!
updated by @ashley: 01/13/15 08:39:56PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
hey no need to redo. It's normal for the roots to be loose, they'll lock with time. And that bit about them getting stuck to each other?..get used to it..they'll do that forever..If you don't want them together, gently pull them apart, this should help till they get hungry again :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how long have they been dreading lets see pics but u know if u redo em u will probly just have yo go through the same stage all over againread the dreading the 1st weeks of dreading if u haventthey will be loose get loose have issues wanna eat eachother have loose roots frizz fuzz loops lumps its all growing pains but u gotta be the nutyuring mother not the mom that calls the kids stupid and worthless if they dont behave perfectlythey are your kids you gotta raise them right with lovestop being so criticlebut lets see what u mean im sure every1 will say theyre fine or at most need to be seperated more often

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Actually, this helped me so much. I agree with you se, how i just have to be patient with em, and it makes sense that i would have to go through this all over again, I'll get recent pictures of them later today, cause my phone stopped working...
ladyofthekastle
@ladyofthekastle
14 years ago
18 posts
i just started my 3rd re-do, i've realized that redoing it never changes the outcome. so stick with them, ;]
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form